Amoreza Riyan Abimantara

 Name       : Amoreza Riyan Abimantara
 Class       :  IXA
No             : 01
Address    : Soka, Karangdowo
Age            : 14 Years old
 Born         : March 1ST ,1996 in Klaten
Hobby        : Football
Motto       : Go Home Shy, Not Go Home Miss
Idea           : Soldier

I came in SMP N 1 Karangdowo academic year 2008-2009. Next April, I and all my friends are going to do National Exam. After I pass from SMP N 1 Karangdowo, I will continue to SMA N 1 CAWAS, that’s my favorite SMA and it has complete facilities. I’m going to be the best in SMA N 1 Cawas. After I graduate from SMA, I’ll continue to university in UGM.  After I pass I’ll to get a job and get married with my pair. And I’m going to make my parents and family happy. 

Mechanics: 10 points
Content: 6 points
Meet deadline: 10 points
Grammar: 7 points
Total Score: 8.25

No comments:

Post a Comment