Yogi Duwi Prabowo


My name is Yogi Duwi Prabowo. You can call me Yogi. I was born in Klaten, November 15th, 1995. I live at Kemuning, Tumpukan, Karangdowo, Klaten. My hobbies are play football, swimming, and watching tv. I study at SMP N 1 KARANGDOWO, in grade IX E. My father name is Bibit Parjo Suwito, and my mother name is Mariyem. I have a sister name is Indah Ekawati. My parent works as a labour. My sister studies at SMK PGRI PEDAN.
After, passing at SMP N 1 KARANGDOWO, I want to my study at SMK PERTANIAN TRUCUK, I will be majoring in Automotivebecause there are many facilities. After, SMK I will work to help my parents. I want to make my parents happy. Pray for my success please.
Content: 10 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Mechanics: 10 points
Grammar: 9 points
Score: 9.75

No comments:

Post a Comment