Putri Aprillia

My name is Putri Aprillia. I am  at class IXF. I will to tell about I’m going to do after graduating from SMP N 1 Karangdowo.

After I graduate for SMP N 1 Karangdowo, I’m going to study in the next grade. I want to study in SMA N 1 Klaten because SMA N 1 Klaten has been an Internationally Standratized School and school favorite in Klaten. There, I want to get new friends. So, I much study hard so that can enter to SMA N 1 Klaten.

I like SMA N 1 Klaten because there are many good students not only in thinking but also in attitude. There are clever students more, discipline too and facilities there is very complete.

At senior high school 1 Klaten, I much study hard in order to be smart student. There is I want to achievement and not disappoint my parents already expense me and also make my parents happy.

After I graduate for SMA N 1 Klaten, I’m going to university in UGM. And I will take direction IPA Physics. I will take physics teaching in UGM because physics is my favorite subject. After I graduate from UGM, I want to be a teacher.

Mechanics: 4 points
Content: 10 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Grammar: 6 points
Total Score: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment