Andriyani

Name: Andriyani
Class: IX A
Number: 02
Birthday: 17th January 1996 in Klaten
Address: Kanggan, Kupang, Karangdowo, Klaten
Hobby: Badminton
Aspiration: Teacher
Religion: Islam

Now I’m sitting in class IXA of SMP N 1 Karangdowo. Every morning, I go to school by bicycle with my friends.
    Next April, I’ll face National Exam and therefore I must really study to pass an examination. Subjects in National Exam are Indonesian Language, English Language, Science, and Mathematics.
    After passing an examination with good and satisfying mark, I will continue in SMA N Pakis, Delanggu. I want to study in SMA N Pakis because the quality is good, the complete facilities and that is my favorite SMA.
    In SMA, I will be more energetic in study. I want to take Indonesian Language because I have aspiration to become Indonesian Language teacher. After that, to pass an examination from SMA I want to continue in University. I hope I can reach my aspiration for to become teacher and I can make my parents happy.

Mechanics: 10 points
Content: 8 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Grammar: 4 points
Total Score: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment