Warih Gunandar


Assalamuallaikum Wr. Wb.
        I want to introduce myself. My name is Warih Gunandar. You can call me Warih. I live at Sidodadi, Ringin Putih, Karangdowo, Klaten. I am 14 years old. I was born on May 17, 1996. I come from a small family, they are my Grandfather, my Father, my Mother, my Sister, and I.
       I am a student, now I study in SMP N 1 Karangdowo in grade IX. I am a Muslim. I have some hobbies, example playing football. After  graduating from SMP N 1 Karangdowo, I will continue my study in SMK N 1 at Trucuk. Why I want to continue my study at Trucuk? Because I want to study about  AUTOMOTIVE there. In SMK I will study AUTOMOTIVE and other there. And after I am graduating from SMK, I want to get a job, because I want my parents happy.
      I thing enough my introduce and thank you, bye,,,
Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
Content: 10
Meet Deadline: 10
Mechanics: 8
Grammar: 10
Score: 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment