Satria Setyo Utomo

Asalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
     Hello friend
    My name is Satria Setyo Utomo. I am now fourteen years old. I was born on 1 May, 1996. I live in Ringin putih, Karangdowo, Klaten. I am the last child of three brothers. I have a one sister and one brother. They are now studying in UGM. The work of my parent are teacher and farmer. My hobbies are listening to music, and playing music. I usually like to playing guitar. I have high ideals of becoming an entrepreneur. I want happy my parent, and make my brother proud.
     My school now is in SMP N 1 KARANGDOWO. I am very happy to school here. After I graduated from this school, I want to continue my education in SMA N 1 CAWAS. I like this school because it’s my favorite, and also because the school was very good quality. After I entered school, I will study diligently. After high school, I will pursue graduate studies at the UGM Jogja. I want to educate people like my sister. After that, I want to become a successful entrepreneur.
    That’s a little story about me. I hope and pray I can reach my goals  high.
Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
Content: 10 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Mechanics: 10 points
Grammar: 10 points
Score: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment