Nur Rohmah


My name is Nur Rohmah. You can call me Nur. I was born on November 17th 1996. I’m 15 years old. My hobby is watching TV. I live at Bekakak, Munggung, Karangdowo. I study at Karangdowo Junior High School.
    I’m going to do national exam on April. After Passing national exam successfully, I’m going to study at SMK N 1 Pedan. I want to take accountant program.  
    I’m going to SMK N 1 Pedan, because I want to get skill. In SMK N 1 Pedan, there are many study programs. I will study seriously because I have a dream. I want to be an enterpreneur. After studying at SMK N 1 Pedan, I’m going to work. I will work seriously to get my dream. I want to make my parents happy.

Content: 10 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Mechanics: 10 points
Grammar: 9 points
Score: 9.75

No comments:

Post a Comment