Ruth Elisa Kusumastuti

 Hello my friends,,,,

Now, I will tell you about my dream. Before I tell you about it, I will introduce my self. My name is Ruth Elisa Kusumastuti, you can call me Lisa. Now, I am at IXF of Junior  High School 1 Karangdowo. I have a dream about what I am going to do after I passed my national examination successfully.

After I passed my study at  Junior High School 1 Karangdowo, I will continue my study at Senior High School. I have a plan going to study at Senior High School 1 Klaten. I want continue my study to Senior High School 1 Klaten because the school is very good and attractive. And also this school is internationally standardized school. And my parents very support me. 

At Senior High School 1 Klaten, I hope I can be a good student and have many friends there. And I will join to extracurricular at Senior High School 1 Klaten. Beside it, I shall study hard so that I can be a clever student and I can take Mathematical and Natural Sciences. So I can continue my study at favorite University.

I have a plan about going to study at Gajah Mada University, because it is very good university. And my parents always support me for my plan to continue my study there. Likewise, my brother also supports me because he studies in one of all University in Jogjakarta now. At Gajah Mada University, I am going to take Pharmacy. I take it because I want make a various medicine. So I can help many people and make a healthy people.

I hope, I can achieve my dream. And I believe I can be a good person.

Mechanics: 10 points
Content: 10 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Grammar: 9 points
Total Score: 9.75

No comments:

Post a Comment