Selvia Desiawati

My name is Selvia Desiawati. I am class IXF. I will tell about what I’m going to do after graduating from SMP N 1 Karangdowo.
After I graduate from SMP N 1 Karangdowo, I will continue my study to SMA. I plan to study at favorite school of SMA N 1 Klaten. Many people want to study at SMA N 1 Klaten.
I choose SMA N 1 Klaten because the school is favorite school at Klaten. SMA N 1 Klaten can make the student   smart. There are various extracurricular, complete facilities, and quality a student enough good. Extracurricular at the school can make the student creative. The student at SMA N 1 Klaten can continue their study to the best University.
At the school, I will study hard so I can be a smart student. And I hope I can achieve my dream. I am going to improve my achievement with study hard. And I can get good skill and I can continue my study to the best University.
After I graduate from SMA N 1 Klaten, I want continue my study to UGM. The school can make the student smart. I want to take physics teaching at FKIP. I hope at UGM I can get a skill and good score.

Mechanics: 8 points
Content: 10 points
Grammar: 8 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Total Score: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment