Nurus Marlanda Kurniawan


Hello friends
My name is Nurus Marlanda Kurniawan. You can call me Nurus. I was born in Klaten, March 5 th, 1996. My hobby is motor racing. I live in Tegalsari, Karangtalun, Karangdowo, Klaten. I study at SMP N 1 Karangdowo, in grade IX E. My father is name Junedi, SE, and my mother name is Sri Wahyuningsih, Spd. I have a sister named Jenny. Work self-employed father mother becomes a housewife.
After passing at SMP N 1 Karangdowo, I want to continue my study at SMK, and I will be majoring in automotive engineering. After SMK graduation, I will work to help the elderly. I want to make parents happy.
Hopefully I'm successful amin yarrobal alamin.
Content: 9 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Mechanics: 10 points
Grammar: 10 points
Score: 9.75

No comments:

Post a Comment