Sekar Santi OS

My name is Sekar Santi O S. I am student of class IX F. I will you tell about, what  I’m going to do after graduating from SMP N 1 Karangdowo.
After I graduated from SMP N 1 Karangdowo, I will continue my study in the next grade. My favourite schoolis SMA N 1 Klaten (Internationally Standardized School). I am going to SMA N 1 Klaten, because it is favourite SMA in my city. The school has good equipment. The school offers many extra lessons and extracurricular.
The facilities very complete. There are science laboratory, language laboratory, library, etc. And the extracurricular, there are boy scouts, extra music, sport, etc. The school the best quality student and education.
In the SMA, I will study hard, so I can to be the best student. I will follow extra lesson and extracurricular. In the SMA, I will take to science department , more specific biology.
After study at SMA, I will continue my study in the next grade at university. UNS is my favourite university, because it is university the best in home town and not far from my home. I plan to be a smart student. I am going to department biology, because my idea going to a doctor. And also make my parents happy.

Mechanics: 6 points
Content: 10 points
Grammar: 8 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Total Score: 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment