Rohman Aji P

WHAT YOU ARE OF GOING TO DO
AFTER GRADUATING FROM     
SMP N 1  KARANG DOWO      

After I graduate from SMP N 1 KARANG DOWO, I’m going to continue my study to SMA N 1 KARANG DOWO. I’m going to  learn over there. I’m very hoping I can enter SMA N 1 KARANG DOWO.

If I become student in school SMA N 1 KARANG DOWO,   I’m very happy. That school is my favorite school .

If I am accepted to become student in that school, I’m going to turn into nutty student, discipline, good and  make happy family .

After graduating from SMA N 1 KARANG DOWO, I’m going to  learn seriously over there, and continue until college. Later then, I’m going to look for work as teacher. Work of that is very august and it rewards money, because a teacher will teach pupils as well as can train patience of someone become teacher.

Mechanics: 4 points
Content: 6 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Grammar: 4 points
Total Score: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment