Muhammad Sholeh

Name    : Muhammad Sholeh
Nember    : 20
Class    : IXA
School    : SMP NEGERI 1 KARANGDOWO
Born    : Klaten, 26 Mei 1995
Addres    : Kragilan, Tambak, Karangdowo
Hobby    : Fotsal, Football, and Volley
My idea    : ARMY and MECANIC
My name is Muhammad Sholeh. You can call me Sholeh. I’m from Kragilan,Tambak,Karangdowo. My hobby is playing football, futsall, and volley. My idea is being a mechanic and army. At the moment, I am schooling in SMP NEGERI 1 KARANGDOWO in class IXA.
At the moment, my favorite school is “Leonardo high school” because I think “Leonardo” is the best high school in Klaten. But, my parents have not money. So, after I pass an examination I will continue to SMK 3 KRISTEN KLATEN.
Because that school has complete tools and is certificated ISO (Intenational Standart Organication), So, I want to school in SMK 3 KRISTEN KLATEN, school could my goal, I wish my parent happy. And my idea is became a mechanic and can build an exertion my self.
Content: 8 points
Mechanics: 6 points
Grammar: 8 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Total Score: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment