Ari Fadhilah R

 Hello Friends,

My name’s Ari Fadhilah R. You can call me Ari. I’m 14 years old. I was born on June 30th 1996. I live at Bakungan. I’m study at SMP N 1 KARANGDOWO. My hobby’s playing game and reading commix book. I have one brother. He is very nice. He’s name MOCH. AWALUDIN BURHANI. I call him Hani. I love my brother because he’s very good, cleaver, and funny.

A moment again, we will face examination, after examination success, I’m going to SMA in Wonosari. I like it because I can get friends from the distance. I will study medical. After that, I will continue again at university. I will take medical.

After passing study, I want to work in the hospital well know in south Borneo or Bandung. I want to make my parents happy.

Content: 10 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Mechanics: 10 points
Grammar: 7 points
Total Score: 9.25

No comments:

Post a Comment