Berna Deta Noni Hermawan

My Dream
My name  is Berna Deta Noni Hermawan. I am student of class IX F, SMP N  1 Karangdowo. I have a dream about what I am going to do after graduating from SMP N  1 Karangdowo.

I want to continue my study at SMK 2 Surakarta. Because, students in SMK N 2 Surakarta are smart, disciplined, good amenities and  provided with good and enough facilities.

When I study in this school, I will study seriously to reach my dream. I want to be a nurse and I want my parents happy.

After graduating from SMK N 2 Surakarta, I will go to UGM, and I will be majoring in nursing. After  graduation, I will find work soon. After I am accepted to become a nurse, I will work very well, so…I will be successful.

Content: 7 points
Grammar: 8 points
Mechanics: 9 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
TOTAL SCORE: 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment