Kresna Kusuma Aerlangga

My name is Kresna Kusuma Aerlangga, I was born on April  23th 1996 in Klaten. My hobbies are making poem and eating. My favorite band is UNGU, I like that because Ungu’s song is nice and good. My favorite food is fried rice. My favorite colors are red, blue, and violet.
  
I’m studying in SMP N I Karangdowo, I’m grade IX. If I pass from junior high school, I’m going to continue my study in SMA I Klaten. I’m going to school there because SMA I Klaten is the best school in Klaten, and I’m sure  I am going to success so I love SMA I Klaten.
  
After schooling in senior high school, I will continue my study in Gadjah Mada University. I love UGM, and I am going to study there because UGM is popular maybe scope international. If I graduate from University, I am going to a plane pilot. I am going to fly around the globe. If I success, I am going to make my parents happy. After that, I am going to have wife, and I hope my wife is sholehah, loyal, smart, care, and beautiful. I am going to have 2 children, one boy and one girl, I am going to teach my children about religion. I hope my children are going to be sholeh, and can be beneficial for our religion and our country.

Content: 10 points
Mechanics: 8 points
Grammar: 8 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Total Score: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment