Ike Lestari

Name: Ike Lestari
No: 14
Class: 9A
Address: Soka Karangdowo
Birthday: October 3rd 1996
Hobby: Badmintoon
Religion: Islam
Aspiration: Doctor
School: SMP N 1 Karangdowo
        
I am a student SMP N 1 Karangdowo. Next April, I and all my friends are going to do the National Exam. If I graduate from SMP N 1Karangdowo,I will continue to SMK  N 1 Pedan.

I want to school SMK N 1 Pedan because the facilities are complete and too many departments. I want to take medical department because I want to heal the sick.

Hopefully, after  I graduate, I can a work according to what is I aspire. After my success, I want my parents happy. After my hopes come true, then I think of self.

Content: 5 points
Mechanics: 8 points
Grammar: 7 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Total Score: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment