Dian Nur Rohmah

My  name is Dian Nur Rohmah. You can call me Dian number 08, class IX A, adrres Ngolodono, Karangdowo, Klaten. My hobby are cooking and playing badminton, my aspire success basins.                                         I was born 22nd November 1996. My parents are Saminto and Mindarsih.
              After I pass from SMP N 1 Karangdowo, I will continue my study to SMK N 2 Klaten. I will take it electrical Departement. I take it because it has a good quality. In that school, the students are smart. After graduating from this school, we can get a good job soon. This school is different from other schools because we must study for 4 years, 3 year we study theory, and one year we study practice in other regency. In practice process, we can get a salary. If we pass the practice study, we can take d1 title. This is not the same as other school.
                  After passing from SMK N 2 Klaten, I will work and continue my study to the next level with my own money.
Mechanics: 6 points
Content: 10 points
Meet deadline: 10 points
Grammar: 7 points
Total Score: 8.25

No comments:

Post a Comment