Shinta Ayu Pratiwi C


My name is Shinta Ayu Pratiwi C. I’m class IXF. I will tell about what I’m going to do after graduating from SMP N 1 Karangdowo.

After I graduate from SMP I will continue my study to SMA. I want to study at SMA N 1 Cawas. The school has good equipments. The school has many extracurriculars. The school is favorite in home town.

The school has a complete facilities. The school can make the student to be a creative student and also to be a smart student. Students at the school have many talents.

At  the school, I will study hard so I can achieve my dream. And also I will follow the extracurricular, so I can to be a creative student so that I can continue my study to the next grade. I will continue my study to University.

I want to study at UGM because the school can make the student to be a smart student. And I can get good score and good skill. I want take physics teaching at FKIP. I hope I can achieve my dream, and I can make my parents happy.

Mechanics: 9 points
Content: 10 points
Grammar: 7 points
Meet Deadline: 5 points
Total Score: 7.75

No comments:

Post a Comment