Elis Siti Solikhah

    My name is Elis Siti Solikhah. You can call me Elis. I’m studying at SMP N 1 KARANGDOWO, in the grade 9.

I was born in Klaten, on March 12 1996. My hobbies are playing basketball and listening to music.

I live at Jetis Wetan, Pedan. My Mother is Ety Suprihatin and My Father is Sobarin. I want to be Stewardess in the ship.
   
I want to continue my study to the next level Nautical SMK, because after passing from that school, I will get good job and a lot of money.

If I am accepted in that school, I will study seriously. After passing from that SMK, I will look for a good job make my parents proud. 
MOTTO:
    “Dream without an effort is nothing”

Content: 8 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Mechanics: 9 points
Grammar: 8 points
Score: 8.75

No comments:

Post a Comment