Aziz Rizky Muhdiyanto

Hi, my name is Aziz Rizky Muhdiyanto. My nick name is Aziz. I live in Ringinputih, Karangdowo. I’m 14 years old. I was born on May 26th 1996 in Klaten. My hobby is playing football. I study at SMP 1 Karangdowo. I’m in at the 3th level in junior high school.
I’m going to exam next April., Tthere are things that I have prepared. They are study diligently, being concentratedion of on the exam, and pray. At the exam later, I’ll do the examination earnestly to get good mark. And after I graduate from junior high school,. I’m going to continue my study to SMA N 1 Cawas. I think SMA N 1 Cawas is attractive and it has a good quality enough. It’s not too far from my home.
In Senior high school, I’ll study hard because I want to be a clever student and success man. After graduating at from high school, I’m going to continue my study to college. I’m going to take medical school or I will study to become a doctor in university. I love to treat people who have diseases. And I will get married with my pair and happy with my family.
I think, that’s all from me.
Thank you.

Mechanics: 10 points
Content: 10 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Grammar: 9 points
Total Score: 9.75

No comments:

Post a Comment