Bonifasius Wikan

After I graduate  from SMPN 1Karang Dowo, .I will be advanced to senior high school. I like to study in  SMA N 1 Cawas, and I choose it for my bright future. Because  SMA N 1 Cawas  as is a good school, exemplary, and be familiar from for many people. But, it is just my opinion about SMAN 1 Cawas. Iit is just a beautiful imagination for now.

In fact, I know I will beam going to SMA N 1Karang Dowo, I will be study hard and wholeheartedly in there. And after that, I will get a major in IPA or IPS.

After I pass from senior high school, I will be am going to Military Academy. military or I will am going to be a armysoldier. I will be Advanced get my dream’s.  ,I will be to made make my parent’s as be happy. and Aafter that I will support my brother for studying ats university lecture.

And about my dream’s I will be wish to meet a SUPERMAN IS DEAD with in a live performanceent’s.

After that, I will be wish about going traveling in to NETHERLAND with my parent’s.

And then, I will be bought buy a luxurious house.

And the last on my dream’s list is certainly, I will be  look for someone to who love me. I need someone to changes my life. bBecause love changes everything. and I want to marryied with her. Certainly become the mother for my children’s.

And I hope I can walk on my life with optimistically and happily.

Content: 9 points
Grammar: 3 points
Mechanics: 8 points
Meet Deadline: 5 points
Total Score: 6.25


                            

No comments:

Post a Comment