Fauzilah Siwi Kinasih



I am a student in SMP N 1 Karangdowo class IX E. Soon, I will follow the National Exam which will hold on 25-28 April 2011. In preparing for National Exams, I will learn better than on ordinary days. I hope I can take the exam well. Hopefully, I can pass the National Exam with a satisfactory value. After graduating from SMP N 1 Karangdowo, I want to continue my education in upper level. I want to continue my schooling at SMA N 1 Karangdowo, because that school is close to my home and my parents advised me to school at SMA N 1 Karangdowo. Another reason is that a lot of my friends also want to school at SMA N 1 so I want to school at there. In SMA N 1 Karangdowo, I want to major in science. I want to be student at SMA N 1 Karangdowo who has a good achievement. After graduating from SMA N 1 Karangdowo, I want to go to ESTU UTOMO University in Boyolali. I want to get my midwifery major. After college majors graduating from college in ESTU UTOMO, I want to work and a make my parents be happy. 

Content: 10 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Mechanics: 10 points
Grammar: 10 points
Score: 10 points

No comments:

Post a Comment