Putu Dila

WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO
AFTER GRADUATING
IN SMP 1 KARANGDOWO


After graduating from SMP 1 KARANGDOWO, I will continue my study to the next grade. I’m going to study at SMA 1 CAWAS. I’ll register at SMA 1 CAWAS with my friend.

My favorite school is SMA N 1 KLATEN.  If I enter in SMA 1 KLATEN, I’ll be very happy, because it is my favorite school and this school has the best quality than other schools in KLATEN.

And hopefully, I’m going to enter in SMA N 1 CAWAS. If I enter in SMA 1 CAWAS, I’ll be very happy because this my favorite school too.

I’m going to be a diligent and discipline student. I’m going to take care the good name my school. I’m going to study actively, so I’ll be the smart student. And I’ll take science.

After studying in SMA, I’m gong to study in Gadjah Mada University YOGYAKARTA. I’ll take medics because I want to help people in they need my help.  And I hopefully, I’ll be successful people.

Mechanics: 10 points
Content: 9 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Grammar: 4 points
Total Score: 8.25

No comments:

Post a Comment