MUHAMMAD MUCHTAR

After graduating from SMPN 1 Karangdowo, I will continue in next grade. I will study in SMAN 1 Cawas but I have ambition to study in SMAN 1 Klaten, because that school is favourite school in Klaten. But I feel it is difficult to enter that school, so I think, my next grade is SMAN 1 Cawas.

In SMA, I will join to extracurricular basketball, because basketball is my hoby. I want to be basketball player like Kobe Bryan from LA Lakers, and also, I will join to PMR of SMA. In SMA, I want to be number one, I hope God blessing me.

After graduating from SMA, I will continue to university and I work too. My ambition is contractor or architect, so I will study in engineering faculty. I want be like my uncle, my uncle is my motivation in my study. My uncle have been successful contractor.

Next, if I am successful in university, I will work in Ahmad Yani Airport and be success contractor, my ambition is making my mother always happy and also I want to take my mother pilgrimage
And last my life, I will make a little family with sakinah mawadah warohmah.

Mechanics: 4 points
Content: 10 points
Meet Deadline: 10 points
Grammar: 7 points
Total Score: 7.75

No comments:

Post a Comment